AKAI Professional MPD218 Drivers Download
Do you have problems with the AKAI Professional MPD218 USB MIDI Pad Controller product not working on your PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for drivers, software , firmware updater and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your MIDI controller.
Click “Download” to get the AKAI Professional MPD218 USB MIDI Pad Controller Driver ,firmware and software update, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS.
Akai Professional’s MPD218 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with seamless USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
First, we stepped up our game by adding new, ultra sensitive Thick Fat MPC pads, creating an amazingly responsive user experience. The MPD218 also has an expanded control set of six knobs in three banks versus one control on the previous MPD18 model. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers. The USB connection powers the MPD218 so the included USB cable is all you need.
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
How to install Drivers Keyboards MIDI controller
1. Find the Akai driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the Yamaha installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Akai installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.