Astro A20 Driver Download
Are you looking for Driver and Software Complete for your Astro Headset-Gaming Product. In this article you will find the latest Astro A20 Wireless Gaming Headset driver, Firmware update and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Astro A20 Wireless Gaming Headset Driver, Software ( Astro Command Center) and Firmware Update Tool for PC : Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & macOS 12.0 Operating Systems.
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Astro A20 Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
The Astro A20 Wireless Gen 2 is designed to give you freedom on multiple levels. Its 2.4 GHz signal provides extended wireless coverage and with the flip-to-mute microphone you can easily choose whether you want to be heard or not. Plus, the comfort and long-lasting battery life of the headset lets you game through those marathon sessions.
You can even add an extra USB transmitter for PlayStation 5 or Xbox Series X (sold separately) for an expanded console compatibility, which means you never have to switch headsets again.
Download and install the free ASTRO Command Center software giving players complete control over their audio experience, which includes voice communication and game audio settings. Available on Windows 10, XBox, and Mac. this allows full configuration of the customizable settings for these ASTRO devices: MixAmp Pro TR, A50 Wireless + Base Station, A20 Wireless.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the Astro installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.