Astro A50 Driver Download
Are you looking for Driver and Software Complete for your Astro Headset-Gaming Product. In this article you will find the latest Astro A50 Gaming Headset driver, Firmware update and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Astro A50 Headset + Base Station Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and macOS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey, macOS 11.0 Bi Sur.
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Astro A50 Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Experience ASTRO Audio V2’s performance and sound with the convenience and freedom of wireless. The A50 Wireless Headset for Xbox, PlayStation, and PC/Mac delivers the best acoustics, ergonomics and durability that professional gamers demand with the iconic and revolutionary ASTRO Gaming design.
Download and install The free ASTRO Command Center software gives players complete control over their audio experience, which includes voice communication and game audio settings. Available on Windows 10, XBox, and Mac
ASTRO Command Center is a Software that allows full configuration of customizable settings for ASTRO devices such as: MixAmp Pro TR, A50 Wireless + Base Station, A20 Wireless. The software will not detect other ASTRO Gaming products prior to the above mentioned product generation, and is not compatible with the C40 TR Controller.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the Astro installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.
INSTALLATION TO WINDOWS 10 OPERATING SYSTEM:
1. Follow the link below to open the Microsoft Store.
2. Click the blue “Get” button in the right-hand corner of the screen to download and install ACC.
3. Once “Get” becomes “Launch”, press the “Launch” button to launch the ASTRO Command Center software.
4. Connect your device to your computer via USB.
5. Make sure your device is in PC mode.
5. Follow the step-by-step instructions in the ASTRO Command Center software.