Blue Yeti Microphone Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your Blue Yeti Microphone Product. In this article you will find the latest Blue Yeti Microphone drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Microphone Audio.
Click “Download” to get the Blue Yeti Microphone Driver and software Update Tool, and install software BlueSherpa it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and macOS 13.0 Ventura, Mac OS Monterey, 12.0, Big Sur, 11.0. You can also find the English version of the User manual/ Quick Setup Guides For FREE.
Download Logitech’s free G HUB software to unlock advanced Blue VO!CE broadcast vocal effects and access firmware updates for your YETI, YETI NANO or YETI X
Blue Sherpa can also be used for firmware updates and customizing microphone settings for your USB mic. Sherpa is compatible with Yeti X, Yeti, Yeti Nano, Snowball and Snowball iCE.
Yeti is plug ‘n play with MAC and PC systems and is compatible with macOS (10.14, 10.15 ,11.0 or higher), Windows 11, 10 ,Windows 8 (incl. 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista,XP Home Edition, and XP Professional. Simply connect the Yeti directly to your computer with the supplied USB cable (avoid USB hubs or multipliers), and you are good to go. For more specific information about how to setup Yeti with MAC and PC, Please click here.*
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
How to install Drivers Microphone
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Blue YETI installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.