Corsair HS55 Driver Download
Are you looking for Driver and Software Complete for your Corsair Gaming Headset Product. If you find it challenging to find the right driver for the Corsair headset, In this article you will find the latest Corsair HS55 SURROUND Wired Gaming Headset drivers, Firmware and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Corsair HS55 Gaming Headset Driver and Software iCUE v4.28.177 Update , and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac OS) .
The CORSAIR HS55 SURROUND Gaming Headset delivers essential all-day comfort and sound quality with memory foam leatherette ear pads and Dolby Audio 7.1 surround sound on PC and Mac, without weighing you down thanks to lightweight construction.
An omni-directional microphone picks up your voice loud and clear, and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers offer great sound quality and range. A 3.5mm audio connector ensures wide
compatibility with most devices, including PC, Mac, Xbox Series X | S, PS5 with Tempest 3D AudioTech support, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
The CORSAIR iCUE software enables pre-tuned audio profiles, custom equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, and sidetone control.
Customize your RGB lighting with virtually unlimited color options and dynamic effects to match any style.
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Corsair HS55 Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Corsair installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.