Corsair HS70 Pro Driver Download
Are you looking for Driver and Software Complete for your Corsair Headset-Gaming Product. If you find it challenging to find the right driver for the Corsair headset, In this article you will find the latest Corsair HS70 Pro WIRELESS Gaming Headset drivers, Firmware and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Corsair HS70 Pro Gaming Headset Driver and Software iCUE Update v4.29.203 , and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac OS) .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Corsair HS70 Pro WIRELESS Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless gaming headset delivers comfort and quality with memory foam earpads and customized 50mm neodymium audio drivers, built to last thanks to their lightweight and durable construction.
Connect to your PC or PS4 with low latency 2. 4GHz wireless, and make sure you hear with the fully detachable noise-canceling unidirectional microphone.
This headset has a battery life of up to 16 hours and a wireless range of up to 40 feet. On-ear volume and mute controls make it easy to adjust audio on the go. you can easily manage your headset using the Corsair iCUE software which lets you fine-tune all settings from one intuitive interface.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Corsair installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.