Are you looking for Drivers and Complete Software for your EKSA USB Headset-Gaming Products. Here you can download the driver for EKSA E900 Pro Gaming Headset and software installation for free. This hardware driver gives you the solution to fix the error on your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the latest driver and software EKSA E900 Pro 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS Operating systems.
The 7.1 surround sound by EKSA E900 Pro SoundBase Technology creates an immersive gaming experience.
EKSA® E900 Pro 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Highly sensitive one-way noise canceling Microphone can effectively reduce background noise and capture your voice clearly.
It can also be used for PS4/PS5 consoles also features an easy-to-use one-button microphone mute switch and volume adjustment for smooth game operation.
EKSA Dual Chamber Drivers feature one chamber for bass and separate chambers for mids and highs. This separation provides a clearer distinction between sounds.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop, right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the EKSA installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.