Elgato Wave XLR Drivers Download
How to fix Elgato Wave XLR Microphone Audio Interface not working on PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for drivers, software , firmware updater and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Microphone Interface.
Click “Download” to get the Elgato Wave XLR Microphone Audio Interface Driver ,firmware and software update, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS.
Elgato Wave XLR is a compact USB interface that gives your mic superpowers, Wave XLR packs features you won‘t find in conventional audio interfaces. Like proprietary Clipguard anti-distortion technology, a capacitive mute button, and direct integration with custom Wave Link mixing software. You can even swap out the faceplate and control dial.
Intuitive software custom built for content creation, Wave Link gives you ultimate control of your Twitch stream, YouTube video or podcast audio.
With up to 75 dB of ultra-low-noise gain, even notoriously insensitive dynamic mics sound loud and clear. 48 volts of phantom power bring condenser mics to life, and two switchable low-cut filters let you remove low frequencies for close and distant mic positions.
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for MacOS
How to install Drivers Microphone Audio Interface
1. Find the Elgato driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the Elgato Microphone Audio Interface installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5.Click Download Driver allow the Elgato installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.