GoPro Hero 8 USB Driver Download
Are you looking for Complete Software for GoPro Webcam Products. In this article you will find the latest GoPro Hero8 drivers, firmware update and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you a solution to fix errors in your Webcam .
If you want to customize your GoPro Hero 8 USB Webcam. Download the GoPro Hero 9 software and learn more about GoPro Webcam on the official GoPro.com website. or you can download it directly below.
Click “Download” to get GoPro Hero 8 USB Webcam Driver and Software Update Tool, and install on PC (Windows 12 / 11, 10, 8, 7 and macOS 13.0 Ventura, MacOS 12.0 monterey).
The GoPro app is the fastest and easiest way to update your camera, all you need is a smartphone or tablet and access to Wi-Fi. You can also use the app to remotely control your camera, view your photos and videos, and quickly share them.
(Download app) – APPLESTORE
(Download app) – GOOGLEPLAY
Download and Install Software Installer for Windows
|Support Details||Drivers for GoPro Hero 8 | Windows (recommendation)|
Windows Vista (64-Bit)
Windows Vista (32-Bit)
|Release Date (Update)||2023-02-21|
|CLICK HERE ⇒|
- Firmware UPDATE – (Windows Download -74 MB)
Download and Install Software for macOS
|Support Details||Drivers for GoPro Hero 8 | Mac (recommendation)|
|CLICK HERE ⇒|
- Firmware UPDATE – (Mac Download -74 MB)
How to manually update your GoPro.
1. Insert your camera’s microSD™ card into your computer using a microSD card adapter or USB reader.
2. Transfer the update file to your microSD card.
– Open a new Finder window and select Downloads on the left to find the UPDATE.zip file.
– Double-click on the UPDATE.zip file.
– Look for your microSD card in the Devices section in the sidebar. It will be listed as Untitled (unless you renamed your card). Drag the update file to your microSD card.
Be sure to drag the UPDATE folder and not the UPDATE.zip file.
Do not drag any folders with numbers to your microSD card.
3. With your camera powered off, insert the microSD card into your camera and power it on.
Heads Up: Your battery must be at least 20% charged to install the update.
4. Start the update (Your camera will automatically start the update.)
5. Install complete
If you get a CAMERA UPDATE FAILED message, remove and reinsert the battery and restart from the beginning.