HyperX Cloud 2 Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud 2 Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless Gaming Headset drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Gaming Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud 2 Driver, Firmware Update Rev. 0010 and Software (HyperX NGENUITY), and install it on PC (Windows 12/11 10, 8, 7 and macOS 14.0 Sonoma , macOS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey.) .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud 2 Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
HyperX Cloud II features a newly designed USB sound card audio control box that amplifies audio and voice for an optimal Hi Fi gaming experience, so you can hear what you’ve been missing.
With a fast 2.4Ghz wireless connection, a long-lasting 30-hour battery, and 20 meters of wireless range, you’re set for more than a full day of comfort and wireless freedom. 53mm drivers deliver impressive sound and when combined with DTS® Headphone:X® spatial audio you can escape into your favorite fantasy game worlds. The Cloud II effects that are customizable through HyperX NGENUITY software.
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound.
+ Customize lighting and effects
+ Set up key/button assignments
+ Activate virtual 7.1 surround sound
+ Enable custom sound profiles
+ Configure audio settings
- Driver Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Form Factor Over ear, circumaural, closed back
- Frequency Response 10Hz-23kHz
- Impedance 60 Ω Sensitivity 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D < 2%
- Frame Type Aluminum
- Ear Cushions Memory foam and premium leatherette
- Element Electret condenser microphone
- Polar Pattern Uni-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency Response 50Hz-7.5kHz
- Sensitivity -42dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
Connections and Features
- Audio Connection Wired 3.5mm (4-pole CTIA), Wired USB
- USB Audio Format Stereo
Download and Install Software for Windows
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HYPER X installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.