HyperX Cloud Flight Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud Flight Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud Flight Wireless Gaming Headset drivers, software installation & user manual. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud Flight Driver, Software Update and Firmware Version Rev. 3116/4103, and install it on PC (Windows 11 10, 8, 7, Mac OS 12,0) Operating Systems.
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud Flight Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
HyperX Cloud Flight S is the ideal headset that gives you a solid gaming-grade wireless connection, with an incredible 30 hours of battery life, and signature HyperX convenience. This headset is PC, PS4, and PS4 pro ready with 2.4GHz wireless connection. The ear cups rotate 90° to rest comfortably on your neck during rest, and have convenient controls for LED effect, microphone mute, power and volume
– Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnet
– Type: Circumaural, Closed back
– Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000Hz
– Impedance: 32 ohms
– Sound pressure level: 106 dBSPL/ mW at 1kHz
– THD: <2%
– Weight: 300g
– Element: Electret kon condenser microphone
– Polar pattern: Noise canceling
– Frequency response: 100Hz – 7000Hz
– Sensitivity: -45dBV (0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz)
You can Effect HyperX Cloud Flight by customizing intuitive earcup controls with the easy-to-use HyperX NGENUITY software
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure Gaming Headset.
Download and Install Software for Windows
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HyperX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.
Cloud Flight PC, PS4™ or Mac® Usage
+ Connect the wireless adapter to a USB port on your PC, PS4 or Mac. (The wireless adapter status light will blink.)
Power on the headset.
+ When the wireless adapter status light is solid the headset is connected.
Note: If it is your first time using the headset you may need to set the headset as the default input and output device