HyperX Cloud Flight S Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud Flight S Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud Flight S Wireless Gaming Headset drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud Flight S Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11 10, 8, 7, Mac OS 12,0) .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud Flight S Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
HyperX Cloud Flight S is the ideal headset that gives you an impressive 30 hours of long-lasting wireless gaming freedom. This is the first Qi charging wireless gaming headset to stand alone, giving you the convenience of wireless charging and 2.4 GHz wireless audio connectivity. Enable custom-tuned HyperX 7.1 virtual surround sound and unlock an extra level of immersion from your audio entertainment with the touch of your earcup.
Cloud Flight S delivers signature HyperX comfort thanks to extra plush memory foam and breathable faux leather. This flexible, detachable microphone is Discord and TeamSpeak certified and features an LED microphone mute indicator and microphone monitoring function. The headset also has earcups that can rotate 90°, so you can place the headset comfortably around your neck, and its innovative locking design keeps the headset stable while charging.
You can Effect HyperX Cloud Flight S by customizing intuitive earcup controls with the easy-to-use HyperX NGENUITY software
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure Gaming Headset.
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 10Hz–20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 99.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 1%
- Weight: 310g
- Weight with mic: 320g
- Cable length and type: USB charge cable (1m)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz Sensitivity: -40.5dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Battery life* 30 hours
- Wireless Range** 2.4 GHz Up to 20 meters
Download and Install Software for Windows
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HyperX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.