HyperX Cloud MIX Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud MIX Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud MIX Wired Gaming Headset drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud MIX Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11 10, 8, 7, Mac OS 12,0) .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud MIX Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
HyperX Cloud MIX™ is a versatile wired gaming headset that converts to a lightweight portable Bluetooth® headset. The HyperX custom-designed 40mm Dual Chamber Drivers separate the bass from the mids and highs to cut distortion and provide smoother audio. Cloud MIX features in-line audio controls for PC and console, with intuitive onboard controls for wireless mode.
In wired mode, it is compatible with PC, PS4™, Xbox One™, Mac®, Mobile, Nintendo Switch™, VR devices, and other platforms with 3.5mm ports. It has wireless compatibility with Bluetooth® ready media devices. Customizable Cloud Stinger effects via HyperX NGENUITY software.
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound.
- Driver: Custom dynamic, 40mm with neodymium magnets
- Form Factor: Circumaural (over ear), Closed back
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–40,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -42dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
- T.H.D: < 2%
- Frame Type: Aluminum
- Ear Cushions: Memory Foam and premium leatherette
- Boom Mic Polar Pattern: Bidirectional, noise-canceling
- Audio Controls: In-line volume and mic mute, Bluetooth® volume and multifunction buttons
Download and Install Software for Windows
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HYPERX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.