HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless Gaming Headset drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11 10, 8, 7, Mac OS 12,0) .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud Stinger Core Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core is a lightweight gaming headset with great sound quality in a durable, reliable package. Experience wireless freedom and DTS® Headphone:X® spatial audio at a price that’s hard to beat
The noise-cancelling microphone lets you chat with your friends and helps ensure that you’ll have clear communication with your squad. Cloud Stinger Core also features onboard controls so you can adjust headphone volume from the earcup and a convenient swivel-to-mute mic. Get a great headset that’s compatible with almost any gaming system, including PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and other mobile devices. Customizable Cloud Stinger effects via HyperX NGENUITY software.
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound.
- Driver: Dynamic, 40mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, closed back
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 16 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 99dBSPL/mW at 1kHz THD: < 2%
- Weight: 215g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
- Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -41.5dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Download and Install Software for Windows
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HyperX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.