HyperX Cloud Stinger S Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX Cloud Stinger S Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX Cloud Stinger S 7.1 Gaming Headset drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX Cloud Stinger S Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11 , 10 and macOS 13.0, macOS 12,0) Operating Systems .
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your Cloud Stinger S Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Informations Software Product
HyperX Cloud Stinger S immerses you in the game with virtual 7.1 surround sound via NGENUITY software. 50mm directional drivers deliver high-quality sound with precise audio precision.
It’s incredibly lightweight and features signature HyperX memory foam and soft leatherette for legendary comfort during marathon gaming sessions. The 90° rotating ear cups rest comfortably on your neck during rest. For quick audio adjustments, the headset has volume controls on the earcups and a noise-canceling microphone toggle on mute. Virtual 7.1 surround sound effects are output as a 2-channel stereo signal for use with stereo headphones.
Weight with microphone: 0.6lb
Cable length (imperial) and type: Headset Cable
Connection Type: 3.5mm Cable (CTIA 4 pole), USB Cable
HyperX NGENUITY is powerful, intuitive software that will allow you to personalize your compatible HyperX products. Set button bindings, program and store macros, customize lighting, and configure virtual 7.1 surround sound.
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the HyperX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.