HyperX SoloCast Driver Download
Are you looking for software and driver for your HyperX SoloCast Product. In this article you will find the latest HyperX SoloCast Microphone drivers and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Microphone.
Click “Download” to get the HyperX SoloCast USB Microphone Driver Update or Software HYPERX NGENUITY ,and Firmware, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) .
The HyperX QuadCast™ is the ideal all-inclusive standalone microphone for the video editors, streamers, and gamers looking for a USB microphone with great sound quality. Get 24-bit, 96kHz recordings with the SoloCast’s high bit depth and sampling rate. It’s Plug N Play with a USB-C connection, making it simple to use, with some of our fan-favorite conveniences like the tap-to-mute sensor and LED mute indicator. Adjust volume level and upgrade firmware to take advantage of 24-bit, 96kHz recording. More great features are on the way.
- Power supply: 5V/100mA (USB)
- Working current: 47mA
- USB Specification: USB 2.0 (full speed)
- Sampling rates: 48kHz, 44.1kHz, 32kHz, 16kHz,8kHz
- Bit-depth: 16-bit
- Compatibility: Windows 7 & above, Mac OS, PS4™
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Directivity pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -6dBFS (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Noise (RMS): ≤-74dBFS (A-weighted)
Download and Install Software for Windows
More Information, Visit HyperX Website (Click Here)
How to install Drivers Microphone
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2.Double click on downloaded file to run it
3.Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the HyperX installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.