Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Headset Driver Download
Are you looking for Complete Software for Logitech Headset Products. In this article you will find the latest Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset drivers, Firmware and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you a solution to fix errors in your Headset.
If you want to customize your Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED headset. Download the Logitech software and learn more about Logitech headsets on the official Logitech.com website. or you can download it directly below.
Click “Download” to get Logitech G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset Driver and Software Update Tool, and install on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and MacOS 13.0 Ventura, MacOS 12.0 monterey).
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your G PRO X 2 LIGHTSPEED Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
|Microprocessor||ARM Cortex M4 and HiFi mini DSP|
|Headphone type||Over head|
|Driver Size||50 mm Graphene Driver|
|Headphone Sensitivity||87.8 dB SPL @ 1 mW & 1 cm|
|Headphone Frequency Response||20~20kHz|
|Left / Right Letter Indication||L & R indication below the earbud charging pads|
|Battery Charge Speed – Charge Speed Rating||500mA|
|Battery Life (rechargeable)||50 hours|
|Battery user Replaceable?||No|
|Corded or Wireless||Wireless|
|Wireless Range||Outdoor Bluetooth: 50 m Dongle: 50 m Indoor Bluetooth: 20 m Dongle:25 m|
|Power Adapter Notes||Detachable power cord|
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Logitech installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.