Logitech G435 Driver Download
Are you looking for Driver and Software Complete for your Logitech Headset-Gaming Product. In this article you will find the latest Logitech G435 Lightspeed and Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Headset drivers, Firmware and free software installation. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Logitech G435 Gaming Headset Driver, Software install Logitech G HUB New version it on PC (Windows 12/11, 10, 8, 7 and macOS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey).
Getting Started Pairing Guide
We’ve put everything you need to get started with your G435 Gaming Headset right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: USB 2.0 port (type A port). PC with Windows® 10 or later, macOS X 10.14 or later, PlayStation 5, or PlayStation 4
- Bluetooth: Devices with Bluetooth audio connectivity, now including Nintendo Switch
- Dolby Atmos, Tempest 3D AudioTech and Windows Sonic Spatial Sound compatible
- PC: Full Support (no G-hub)
- Playstation 4 & 5: USB wireless stereo only
- Nintendo: YES, BT
- Weight: 5.82 oz (165 g)
- Dimensions: 163×170×2.80 in (71 mm)
- Audio Drivers: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 45 Ohms (passive)
- Sensitivity: 83.1 dB SPL/mW
- Max volume: <100 dB with optional limiter at <85 dB
- DUAL EMBEDDED BEAMFORMING MICROPHONES
- Frequency Response: 100Hz-8KHz
- Wireless range
- Up to 10 meters via LIGHTSPEED USB receiver or Bluetooth
- BATTERY (RECHARGEABLE)
- Play time: 18 hrs
- Charging port: USB-C
- Charging cable: USB-A to USB-C
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Logitech installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.