M-Audio Fast Track Pro Drivers Download
How to fix M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB Audio/MIDI Interface not working on PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for drivers, software and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Audio Interface
Click “Download” to get the M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey.
M-Audio Fast Track Pro gives you all the flexibility of mobile recording from M-Audio Fast Track with flawless, professional results.
You get 2 front-panel mic/line inputs complete with phantom power for condenser microphones, an insert for external effects, balanced and unbalanced analog outputs, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O, and more. Fast Track Pro also features near-zero latency live hardware monitoring and low latency ASIO software monitoring, as well as A/B source switches and dual output pairs for DJ-style cues. Fast Track Pro also includes Pro Tools SE music creation software, so you can start making music right away.
Fast Track Pro features a powerful headphone amplifier with volume control. Live hardware monitoring eliminates the latency or lag inherent in even the best internal circuitry
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
How to install Drivers Audio interface
1. Find the M-Audio driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the M-Audio installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the M-Audio installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.