M-Audio M-Track 2X2 Drivers Download
How to fix M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface not working on PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for drivers, software and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Audio Interface
Click “Download” to get the M-Audio M-Track 2X2 USB Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) – 32/64 bit and Mac OS.
Start Recording Now With M-Audio M-Track 2X2, you can capture your instruments and vocal performances in 24-bit/192kHz studio quality with an intuitive, easy-to-use audio interface.
The M-Track 2X2 boasts an elegant pro-grade metal chassis with a large central volume knob.
The M-Track 2X2 is capable of recording up to 2 channels at once with a dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo input, and a new ¼” instrument input that features specially designed gain and impedance levels to provide the most accurate representation of guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface.
The M-Track 2X2 connects to your Mac or PC via a standard USB or USB-C port using one of the two included cables.
This premium Hi-Speed USB connection combined with the USB/Direct balance knob allows you to monitor your input without latency, making the recording process easier than ever.
Minimum System Requirements:
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
How to install Drivers Audio interface
1. Find the M-Audio driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the M-Audio installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the M-Audio installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.