M-Audio M-Track Duo Drivers Download
How to fix M-Audio M-Track Duo USB Audio/MIDI Interface not working on PC or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for drivers, software and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Audio Interface
Click “Download” to get the M-Audio M-Track Duo USB Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) – 32/64 bit and (macOS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey, ,macOS 11.0 Big Sur) Opreating Systems,
The M-Audio M-Track Duo 2-Channel USB is the best, most portable recording interface in its class. It delivers 48 kHz audio resolution in a compact and easy to use format that is ideal for creating music on any Mac or PC. This versatile interface works great for recording any type of sound source and features two combo Crystal Preamps with phantom power, making it compatible with any microphone. Plus, there is a dedicated switch to choose either a line level or instrument level input, perfect for connecting digital pianos, drum machines or any other stereo ¼” inch line level device, as well as the best possible signal for DI guitar or bass.
M-track Duo is completely powered by USB, which makes it portable and perfect for anyone on-the-go. Throw it into your bag, grab a laptop, and create your next podcast, song, or mix, anywhere you want.
Start Recording Immediately The M-Track Duo comes with a complete software package that has everything you need to get started right out of the box – MPC Beats.
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
How to install Drivers Audio interface
1. Find the M-Audio driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the M-Audio installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the M-Audio installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.