MIDIPLUS Studio 2 Driver Download
√ File Name : Midi Plus Studio Driver v5.20.0 √ Licence: Freeware √ File Size : 2.3 MB
How to fix MIDIPLUS Studio 2 USB Audio Interface not working on PC Windows 11 or Mac? You need to update software and driver, We have provided a complete package for driver, software package complete and installation guide. These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Audio Interface
Click “Download” to get the MIDIPLUS Studio 2 Audio Interface USB Driver, Software Install, and Firmware Update for PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS 12.0 Monterey.
MIDI STUDIO 2 is a two input/output audio interface with high quality Mic and 24 bit/192kHz high precision sampling. It supports PC USB power, 48V phantom power supply and the USB 2.0 interface transmission speed is satisfied. The Studio series has impressive sound quality, high-quality speech amplifier, 48V phantom power supply, and is a truly portable mini sound card. support MAC and WINDOWS system and so on.
▸ 2 input 2 output audio interface with high quality Mic and 24 bit/192kHz high precision sampling
▸ Instrument input / line input switch
▸ 48V phantom power switch
▸ Stereo/Mono monitor switch
▸ Hardware monitor control knob
▸ Main output level control large knob
▸ 6-segment LED Level meter
▸ support 24-bit / 192Hz
MIDIPLUS Studio 2 – Quickstart Guide Manual PDF ⇒ Download
Download and Install Software for Windows
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for SmartfacⅢ for Windows 32/64 bit(Download)
- MIDIPLUS_Audio Driver for Studio series (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for Audiolink for Windows 32 bit (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for Audiolink for Windows 64 bit (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for AudiolinkPLUS 4x4 for Windows 10 (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for AudiolinkPLUS 4x4 for Windows 32 bit (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for AudiolinkPLUS 4x4 for Windows 64 bit (Download)
- MIDIPLUS_ASIO Driver for Neutron&Audiolink3 for Windows 32/64 bit (Download)
Download and Install Software for macOS
Complete Driver & Software for Link Website Official (Click Here)
How to install Drivers Audio Interface
1. Find the MIDIPLUS driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the Yamaha installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the MIDIPLUS installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.