Pioneer DJ DDJ-400 Driver Download
How to connect the Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ Controller not working on PC or Mac? if you have trouble solving the problem. you just need to update the right software, firmware and drivers.
Below we have provided a complete package of drivers, software, firmware updates and installation guides. This hardware driver gives you a solution to fix errors in your DJ Controller.
Click “Download” to get the Pioneer DDJ-400 DJ controller Driver, Software , Firmware Update v1.03, Manual Setup & install it on PC (Windows 12/11, 10, 8, 7 and macOS 14.0 sonoma , macOS 13.0 Ventura, macOS 12.0 Monterey.).
The DDJ-400 by Pioneer is the perfect first controller for beginner DJs. Its user-friendly and club-style layout is comfortable to use inheriting the essence of a professional setting.
Its literal plug-and-play experience combined with the included Rekordbox DJ software makes this a deal like no other. simply plugging your DDJ-400 directly into your laptop
You’ll be able to develop your skills with a convenient center layout with 2 jog wheels, 2 Faders, HI/MID/LOW filters, 16 beat pads, Sound Color FX and Beat FX. All of these features make your learning experience comfortable so you can be as creative as you want.
Find all tutorials, manuals and documentation for the DDJ-400 (Click Here)
Download and Install Software for Windows
|Firmware Update Pioneer DDJ-400 | Windows (recommendation)
Windows Vista (64-Bit)
Windows Vista (32-Bit)
|Release Date (Update)
|CLICK HERE ⇒
Download and Install Software for macOS
|ALL Firmware Update DDJ-400 For Mac
|CLICK HERE ⇒
How to install Drivers DJ controller
1. Find the Pioneer driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the Pioneer installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Following steps Please see below for the exact instructions for your OS
5. Click Download Driver allow the Pioneer installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.