How to Fix Redragon Headset Mic not working on PC ? if you have trouble solving the problem. you just need to update the right software, firmware and drivers.
Below we provide the full package of the latest Redragon H510 Gaming Headset drivers, Firmware updates, and free software installation These hardware drivers provide you with solutions to fix errors in your Headset.
Click “Download” to get the Redragon H510 Zeus Wired Gaming Headset Driver, Software Update , and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) .
Redragon H510 Zeus Wired Gaming Headset is designed for people who seek core features, superior comfort, and incredible sound in daily using.
Enjoy the real clear and lossless sound quality with 7.1 Surround-Sound technology, it will make you be there on the scene wherever game field, live concert and chatting room.
The Redragon H510 boasts independent line control with sound volume +/-, on/off and mic on/off. All settings can be adjusted by one hand to meet different needs in any situation, make sure you can doing well even in a tense game.
An adjustable headband fits the headset onto the unique shape of your head, With quality leatherette ear cushions completely cover over your ears, enjoy superior sound without worrying on the comfort.
The USB digital signal processing hard outputs consistent high-quality sound with detachable noise-cancelling mic no matter what system you’re using.
With detachable 3.5mm braided cable built-in USB control box and 3.5mm jack input. Styled to match any platform you use, whether PC, PS4/3, Xbox One X/Series X, NS(Some models like S in old version might need an adapter, adapter NOT included), Switch or Mobile Devices.
Download and Install Software for Windows & Mac
- Redragon H510 Zeus Wired Gaming Headset User Guide Manual- Download
How to install Drivers Headset
1. Find the driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Double click on downloaded file to run it
3. Follow the on-screen instructions until the installer prompts you to plug in the device.
4. Connect your controller to your computer using the included USB Cable or USB Wireless Transmitter.
5. Click Download Driver allow the Redragon installer to complete the installation.
6. After the installation is complete, reboot your computer.