How to fix Yamaha Audiogram 6 USB Audio Interface not working on Windows or Mac? The USB Audio Driver is required to connect one of the above USB audio devices to your computer, to connect it, you need the latest software and drivers. We have provided a complete package of drivers, software, and installation guides. This hardware driver gives you the solution to fix errors in your Audio Interface
Click “Download” to get the Yamaha Audiogram 6 USB Driver and software Update Tool, and install it on PC (Windows 11, 10, 8, 7) and Mac OS.
Download and Install Software for Windows
Download and Install Software for macOS
Complete Driver & Software ( Click Here )
How to install Drivers Audio interface
1. Find the Yamaha driver installer on your desktop; right click and select and run.
2. Single click to highlight folder that is shown and cursor to EXTRACT ALL FILES and Enter.
3. Extraction Wizard will open -click on NEXT to unzip . This will happen twice
4. Click Download Driver allow the Yamaha installer to complete the installation
5.Click Download Driver allow the Yamaha installer to complete the installation.
6. A new plain unzipped “ua102” folder will appear on the desktop.
7. Plug the Audiogram into the computer.
8. Click on the folder to open it and click on the ‘Readme’ (PDF) file.
9. After reading this document,click the SETUP file(A gray icon with triangles).
10. Click on RUN.
11. The Install Wizard will open, click on “NEXT”.
12. Windows Hardware Installation Warning will popup, click on CONTINUE ANYWAY.
13. The installation process will begin, when complete click on finish.